Wednesday, December 01, 2004

 

Welcome to my blog.... Breathe into it

Ok, so this is it. This is the day I type out with crossover love what it is that circumstance wants to say through me.

No pressure. No stress, no seeds, no sticks. I can say it all here. I can say it all, for better of worse. I can be transparent here. Please note this as you read. There's not much filter.

Life can be pure joy. This is my message. Breathe into it. Do whatever you can do while connected to your breath and nothing more. Trying to do anything more is not productive- it’s counterproductive. It breeds corrosive stress. To me, pain and stress are not the same. Stress is infinitely worse. Pain can bring one closer to the truth, in its refining heat. Stress, however, is a dull anxiety- a tension that rides herd on one’s moments like an overpaid ranch hand. Obnoxious, overbearing. Stress is the fear of pain. Pain is the teacher.

Time is the enemy. Time does not exist. Do not give it such weight. The entire physical world is only an environment for expression of the idea. The idea is the thing. The idea behind the veil. Breathing can provide just the right breeze to lift that veil.

What a wonderful world. Doors open and close in a rhythm I can learn and join with an inspired snap and a sincere laugh. Community, family, freedom, and love. We dance here. Don’t trip over your brain.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?