Monday, December 27, 2004

 

Lightyears...

I grew by light years again today. Quantum leaps, they say. Woke up in a bad mood, with some anxiety in my face, tightening it. Sat on the floor for some time, looking for inspiration. Put on music. Danced. It was forced. Did some yoga. It was forced. Then just decided to tap in. I just tapped in. I reached a state of truly blissful awareness. My face got numb and time and the world just went away - and it was me floating in another place. It scared me. It always does. I snapped back to ‘reality’, then quickly let go again and the blissful buzzing womb came back around me. I did this several times. I was rationally aware of what was happening, and I had a meta-awareness of how quickly my rational mind was trying to assimilate this experience and file it in the subconcious ‘other/ forget’ folder as it so often does with dreams.

I felt healed and rested in a very deep way. It healed some fragmenting that had taken place in me. It brought more awareness and integration to my sense of self. This health has been with me all day. I’ll go back and I’ll go back. So magical to have an infinite well of insight and peace to draw from. It’s a hopeful feeling. I don’t feel alone. I feel nurtured by the infinite light. Sounds wacky, I know.

And the clock struck midnight. All eyes on the big ball.

Comments:
yes, it is whacky...alarmingly and dangerously so. How does one go about forming an intervention team? ;-)
 
it is whacky & you are a whacko& i plan to do somethin about it
::handing out lit tar-soaked torches::
ARE YA WITH ME????
mob replies: "HELL YA!!!"


good shit greg, keep light lit
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?